A Taste of Halima

Another inane blog- from a typically atypical smart ass.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Is it March, already?

Where does time go? For a while I was so good about updating- and it was fun. And it was stress relief. Then I stopped and I miss it.
So.
What's new, what's different?
Nothing, really. Faces change but the stories are the same. I feel like just looking at someone I could tell where they've been and who they've been. When it comes down to it it's mainly semantics.
We all live so similarly.
Sure, I pay my bills by shaking my ass and whatnot and you may work in an office- but we both have bills. And responsibilities.
It's all the same.
Regardless, I'm back.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

Glad you're back. Missed ya.

I completely understand about bills and making your way. It's respectable work as far as I'm concerned.

SCM (formerly DanceFan)

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Mickey said...

I'm glad your blogging again too. Your line of work is not the "norm" and I enjoy reading your take on things. Hope you stick around again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home