A Taste of Halima

Another inane blog- from a typically atypical smart ass.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A Taste of Halima

There are times that I'm just not feeling it. I think I'm sexiest (and therefore better) at work when I'm feeling hot and ready to screw myself.
When I'm not I notice things at work I usually don't. The way that many of the men that I've enjoyed dancing for really are kind of sad. That it isn't my conversation that holds them in. Mostly that even though the faces change the stories and motives don't. Work in the sex industry long enough and you will hear once in a life time stories at least weekly.
I'm hard to shock. I shouldn't be jaded already.

3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger DanceFan said...

Good post.

I bet you are awesome to watch when you are in the zone and feeling it.

Interesting, and probably very accurate observation, that many of the men you enjoy dancing for are really kind of sad. (I'm probably that guy for other dancers!)

I would be interested in an expanded post with your observations about the men. What, to you, makes them sad?

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Do you find that most guys come in to look for some sort of intimacy. Not necessarily a physical connection. Are they looking for a girlfriend to share thoughts with?

Or, are they just looking for eye candy?

I'm interested in also hearing your observations about what makes the men sad. Is a sad guy someone who comes in looking for affection in the club?

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Stefanie said...

How are you doing now, Halima? I hope you're feeling back into things and that life is treating you well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home